Thursday 18 October 2012

Evaluation of Jacob Smith's work

 Jacob has analysed the very famous thriller 'Taken' and has gone in to great detail about the film itself. This will be very helpful for people who have not watched it and are curious as to what it is about. Not only this but Jacob has written about the camera, mise en scene, editing and sound this will be very helpful when we are at the stage of planning and making as all of our research about film titles will give us an insight on what to do. If I was too suggest an improvement I would ask if he could put the embed code so we can all watch and maybe suggest some other key facts but other than that I believe Jacob has analysed 'Taken' very well.

3 comments:

  1. but what specifically have you learned aabout the technical codes Hannah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it you have contributed Hannah? What is your role in the group! There is still lots to be done. Can you analyse your own openings and evaluate them?

    I do not really get the sense that you have thoroughly reflected upon and evaluated your research.

    What have you actually learned that will help you in the planning stage?

    Can you add a variety of posts: Video and Audio-to mix up and develop the content of your blog?

    Lots to be done Screamer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My role within the group was to research the codes and conventions of a thriller and i still need to complete the art of title sequences, however I have been trying to analyse the opening of title sequences along with my other roles. So do I need to re do my evaluations?

    ReplyDelete